Sunday, July 20, 2014

VHS.

I treated myself as a VHS tape outdated and disliked but that hasn't stopped me from trying. I've been rewinding for months watching the past four years in reverse. I waited on my knees next to the VCR to get to the start. With a itchy finger waiting to press play and hope it would be better a second time around. When I got to press play I found all I wanted to do was to tape over those years and restart from when I felt my finest. It was a time when I felt like I had limitless possibilities but reality is crueler and more loving than a plastic box. I can't tape over what was done. No one can all our tabs are broken out, and scotch tape just wont cut it. I'm left with only one way to turn this into something amazing I have to just redeem myself in the sequel. It is a rare achievement indeed but I found a secret weapon while I was rewinding. I got a new director this time around hes a great one and I was a fool to not hire him from the beginning.  









No comments: